What did you like or dislike about taking an asynchronous online course?
I really liked that there was a great deal of flexibility in completing the modules. This allowed me to take a few trips with my family and accommodated my surgery as well. I am not the biggest fan of online courses--being a more audio-visual learner I find it easier to grasp concepts that I am presented in a lecture. The powerpoint presentations and podcasts were extremely helpful in assisting me with learning the material.
What topic did you learn the most about and what was your favorite topic? What did you like least?
I feel that I learned the most about electronic health records--their ease of use and the need to move healthcare in the direction of using electronic resources. I enjoyed learning how to properly evaluate programs and websites which makes me feel more confident in being a consumer of technology.
Do you have any other comments for us?
No additional comments--this class and its material are very well suited to this format. I hope that they do not change how this class is taught.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment